Outspoken Annual CPD Training
The Summer holidays are coming to a close and the new school academic year is upon us already. For the National Standard cycling instructors at Outspoken Training that means one thing, time to prepare for another fantastic year of Bikeability training.
To help get them back into their stride we have been running a number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses designed to;
- Refresh on Level 1 & Level 2 practical sessions
- Update on National Standard good practice
- Share knowledge and experiences
- Build relationships and enhance the (already strong) team spirit
- Meet the commitments and requirements of continuing professional development for qualified National Standard instructors who deliver Bikeability training.
The sessions have been challenging and thought provoking, generating plenty of discussion and sharing of opinions helping every instructor along the way.
Recreating scenarios that instructors face on a daily basis helped stimulate the creative minds and find practical ways to overcome challenges. The instructors also enjoyed practical sessions which included site selection, drill set up, risk management and hazard perception.
Feedback received reflected how much the instructors valued the day
“It was a very useful reminder of best practice”
“It was great to get some new ideas for Level 1 & 2”
“I feel prepared for the new term”
We are extremely fortunete to have a highly skilled, extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic team of instructors!
click to enlarge