A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice administrator in our small, vibrant cycling business in Cambridge.
We are looking for a positive and organised person to support the administration and coordination of our cycle training programmes.
The job is extremely varied and you’ll be working with a small team of committed staff, focused on encouraging more people to cycle.
We can offer a great atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to shine and a chance to gain experience in a busy office.
- Help administer multiple cycle training contracts & services
- Assist with the smooth running of our cycle training services
- Field telephone calls and emails in a professional and positive manner
- Give support and assistance to the Programme Coordinator
Cycle training programme support:
- Keep accurate records of all course paperwork and outcomes
- Collect feedback and information on delivery performance
- Maintain adequate levels of course resources i.e. certificates and badges
- Update training dates on our website
- Monitor supplies of stationery and equipment
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
- Organise incoming and outgoing post
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Support instructors by ensuring they have all necessary resources to run courses effectively
- Administrate staffing requirements from DBS checks to ID cards
- Help liaise between instructors and the management team
- Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries from instructors
- Answer telephone calls and deal with emails to field enquiries
- Post receipts and take payments over the phone
- Support invoicing & payroll procedures
For more information and details on how to apply, please get in touch.